Saturday 19 December 2015

A Lot Has Changed...

Hello there beautiful people. As you can tell things have changed for me. For starters I haven't posted for 3 years to this blog and recently have been thinking about what really makes me happy. I spend a lot of time on YouTube and Twitch watching a handful of people and have found myself thinking about "YouTube fame" and how a few people that have reached this status don't deserve it. That however is the negative view of the situation and I want to promote the positive by helping smaller blogs and channels get the recognition they deserve. 

This amazing photograph above is from a website that I came across called Gratisography and features copyright free images taken by Ryan McGuire in stunning high-resolution. These pictures will be featuring heavily on my blog in the future so please do feel free to check the site out and his links and tell Ryan I sent you!


Something A Little Personal... 
Just a quick update on me: I'm now 22 and have finished a degree in Uniformed Public Services and now work full time. I still sing and play guitar but my YouTube channel has taken a backseat as I have been very busy with my new job, degree and saving to move out. While I was between my old and new job I had a few weeks that I decided to take as a break and found a few ways to make money online so expect a post on that very soon!

Lets be friends!

Find me on Twitter or Email me at: TheKBBlog@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment